Friday, July 7, 2017

A journey within…



In every human life there are a lot of circumstances that occurs and with those circumstances happening many had made their own definition of life. But if I would be given a chance to speak about my perspective in this word so called Life, I would therefore say that there is no particular life differs from the rest of others. They all have a common journey to pass on and what made each life different is the treatment done by its beholder, on how he does his road trip and handle his speed then make a timely and accordingly break to stop for a moment, then pick another way if doubting to continue his journey until such time that he reach his satisfied destination. Now join me in my journey within…

I am Leslie a proud daughter of an understanding mother Amy and a hardworking Condrado Entrina who’s currently residing in a small town in Valenzuela City with my three lovely supportive siblings. Like an ordinary town girl I’m funny and jolly likewise as a clown in a birthday party but I don’t have a blinking red nose and cheeks. I just love to laugh out loud, ha...Ha...Ha…Ho! Ho! Ho... But I’m not Mommy Santa either it is just being me, myself.

Moreover, I am a typical school girl who goes out with my classmates and have fun studying in STI College Caloocan as Bachelors of Science in Information Technology. I’m not a weird or a geek student I just enjoy going to school and learning new things and then of course having more experiences with my friends. You know I’m not a fun of having too much; I’m even satisfied with my greatest achievements in my life. Do you want to know what are they? The things that I considered as “my greatest achievements in my life”, of course my graduations way back in my grade school and high school, I consider both of them as my greatest achievements in my life but only for now, because I’m still on a long journey a head to my dream destination in my Dreamland.

It is not very obvious that I love reading as my fantasies goes free out of my words as I tell you my life. Reading is my best friend particularly love stories who warmth my heart and made it beat so loud like a noisy class of children in a silent burial of my heartaches cause by the usual cycle of life which we comparable relates in a rotating wheel, sometimes we’re on top and most of the time we’re on the bottom but the good thing is, it is still rotating and that is life for us, as we still smile although our heart is aching, although our hearts is breaking. So, it’s a proof to you that I also love singing although singing runaway to me as fast as the bullet train of Japan but I’m still fine because I’ve “GOT TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC” not “JUST ONCE” but also “SOMEWHERE DOWN THE ROAD” my singing career will be brighter as a “SUPERSTAR”.

But like any other stories a storm will come and will hurt us more than what we were expecting to have and even we’ve tried are very best to be prepared we cannot be so sure that we won’t have any wounds after its surges us. I’m a brave person as I knew myself although I’m a bit shy, I challenge myself not to be intimidated by my shyness, so, believe me or not I had already joined a beauty pageant in our barangay when I was a second year college I did this to experience how it was done and what was the feeling of being a contestant in a glamorous pageant. Doing this, I had proved to myself that I’m strong and I could face the world whatever challenge he gives me it doesn’t matter.

Then, a year later destiny slaps me and digs me with all the truth that I am still weak and then frighten me to death that I would bid goodbye to my fantasies and be out of fuel to reach my Dreamland as a secret note was revealed telling me that I’m sick and that I had a tumor in my right breast then everything to me turns into black although it is my favorite color it doesn’t represents a good symbol for me, “a secret black note” was going on my mind which represent the Japanese anime “DEATH NOTE” wherein everything written there will happen and will die.

Sadness runs into my veins, my parents had quarrels about my situation they break everything they see in the our house plates, vases, toys and mirrors until one of them gets hurt and then a moment after my father had a heart attack we brought him to the hospital with the help of our neighborhood everyone of us were crying, tears in our eyes drops like rainfalls and I feel I won’t be stopped in raining and the sun won’t shine anymore as everything in my life was falling and starts to be ruined.

Day after the horrible tragedy in my life, my father looks more relax and calm, then I thank God that my father had not been paralyzed or stroked and even my mother looks more in control. My siblings were also in good conditions and I myself was also in the good mood after knowing that the seen tumor in me is not cancerous at all but I just have to undergo operation for preventive measures we all agreed in my family and little by little our family is getting back stronger and happier. We’re rebuilding our home with a tougher foundation of love, faith and trust as we continue our journey in this animated world of dreams.

As my family got together again as one happy family, I will continue my journey in my wonderful world of fantasies to get into my most desired Dreamland and that is in a professional office as a professional information technologist.

For now, I will end my journey here, saying to you that this is Mike Kimbe R. Go and I am telling a story of a good friend of mine named Leslie Entrina, so, this is my journey within her beautiful story, within her life.

Quote it with Flavors. (Positive Attitude)

 Smile, not just because you are happy  but smile because they deserve to be happy.